Friday, March 25, 2011

Healing Prayer

" . . . lowly and meek, yet all powerful." The key to healing prayer "In The Name Of Jesus." Not a contrived, "noisy" human authority over evil, but a quiet confidence in the strength of the Lord. For example, Agnes Sanford, William Vaswig and others who imitate Christ in this manner. Prepared under the "covering" of Ephesians 6 and St. Patrick's Breastplate prayer, they go forward in confidence and the authority of Jesus Christ.

Christ as a light
Illumine and guide me
Christ as a shield
Overshadow me;
Christ under me;
Christ over me;
Christ before me;
Christ behind me;
Christ beside me
On my left and my right.
This day be within and without me,
Lowly and meek, yet all-powerful,
Be in the heart of each to whom I speak; (be in my heart as well)
In the mouth of each who speaks to me, (in my mouth as well)
This day be within and without me,
Lowly and meek, yet all-powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment