Sunday, July 1, 2018

Moose Dreams

Broken, desperate people will often unwittingly look to equally broken desperate people for help.  }:- proverb on the hoof 

Desperate times may indeed call for desperate measures, but the very best measure is total surrender to God.  }:- another proverb on the hoof

There is much more good going on than we can see, and in it we are far richer than we know.  }:- yep, another moose proverb 

The way to an abundant life, even heaven on earth, is a counterintuitive, holy contradiction, a downward path of surrender and submission to the Lover of all souls.  }:- proverb on the hoof

Last night I had dreams of my high school and college days, they were anxious, troubling dreams.  Oh not without some fond memories, but overall troubling.  Then (God) entered into them to help me make sense out of chaos.

I saw again my blessed early childhood as a "gifted" one, then immediately my terrible accident that resulted in a fractured skull and brain injury.  From then on I recalled the struggle to be whole in a broken world and among other broken people.  I found deep, healing friendships in high school, but then came more brokenness of heart and soul - mental illness of depression and anxiety.  Along with it failure in college and a failed marriage, yet (God) Lover of my soul carried me, though I knew (Him/Them) not.

Eventually, a blessed marriage, children and grandchildren, a "successful" career, but most important of all a growing "face to face" experience of that same Lover of my soul Who had been with me all along.  Through the one called Jesus of Nazareth, the "Christ of God", I met fully the Lover of all souls, the Relationship at the Center of All, (God by any other name).  Oh and I do not yet fully know, but in this one, Christ Jesus, dwells the Fullness. 

My passion, my heart's desire is that all humanity would know this Truth.  And so I go about my days in surrender to the Spirit of Truth (God) trusting the "Message" will be conveyed to other hearts.  In this way, I am a simple anonemoose monk, a wounded healer in the hands of God.  I do write about it a lot, but it is in intimate, one to one encounters of Grace that we experience the Lover of our souls together.

Ah, so much truth for an old broken brain to comprehend, but the heart can contain it even as it overflows with blessings upon others, all by the infinite Grace and Mercy of (God).

Grace, Mercy, Compassion, and Peace wash over all of you, Beloved kings and queens of Divine LOVE Themselves.

}:- ❤️ anonemoose monk
IMG_0007.JPG

Hoofnote:  More of my story at various "pages" and writings out there, but also in those with whom I've been shared the communion of LOVE (God).


#mysticmoose

No comments:

Post a Comment