Tuesday, February 23, 2016

"The LORD God loves them all."



This morning as I awoke God placed two of my Brothers are my heart.  Both are struggling in their own "dark night of the soul", so I pray Philippians 4:4-9 on their behalf, as well as Ephesians 6:10-18 (I put the armour of God on them both.)

Then out back on the porch the Creator and Lover of all souls speaks His reassurance to me that all is well and LOVE ("He") will attaineth all things; fulfillment of the Kingdom of Heaven on earth, all things new.

First assurance comes in the beautiful sunrise and activity of nature as I sit in wonder with a grateful heart.  Then out of my thanksgiving He speaks divine, ultimate Truth, further assurance.

"All things I have created in LOVE.  Regardless of the condition of their being; of humanity's heart, mind and soul, my LOVE for them does not change.  You my child may see the different religions, creeds, races, even the sins of all mankind, but I only see My children whom I love and desire to redeem, restore and recreate.  My prophet Jeremiah is still correct in his words, 'I know the plans I have for you says the Lord.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future.'  Indeed I will do as I said and the prophets wrote."

Then the Spirit affirmed a deep Truth I have come to know and embrace personally.  Humanity sees with a divided mind, dualism, but God is One.  Therefore, all things, including those "made in Our image" are One.  The mystery of oneness, of relatedness is held in the One Relationship at the Center of all things.  Mankind's great problem since its own creation has been this dualism that sees differences rather than unity.

If you will allow me, I beg forbearance in trying to explain the inclusivity of Jesus, the Christ of God, despite the seeming exclusivity of the religion called Christianity.  This one man named Jesus of Nazareth, also called the Son of God and Son of Man, did not come to establish a religion of man.  Instead, in the Great Mystery that is "God", the Godman Himself came to fulfill all that the laws and prophets of man that had and have been trying to speak of this since God first spoke to man.

This is not about religion; all those systems of belief and unbelief of man, but about an intimate relationship with the Lover of our souls, the Creator of all things including us, the Sovereign Almighty Authority "Who" is also the Relationship at the Center and divine, ultimate, infinite LOVE.  This Relationship supersedes, transcends all religions and kingdoms of man.  The truths (LOVE's Truths) contained in all those religions, whether Hindu, Buddhist, Islam, Christianity, Hebrew and more, even atheism when it speaks of love, those truths are retained and are contained within the Relationship.  Once again we see unity, not differences.  (Oh that broken humanity could see and embrace this unity.  Instead, we have leaders who lead by proclaiming differences, promoting disunity!)

The mystery of being separate but one is found in the Relationship at the Center of all, divine LOVE, God.  In the unconditional love exhibited in the Godhead we humans find our own identity as one; individuals but also together.  Ultimate need for love is fulfilled, comes to us from the Lover of our soul and frees us to love others sacrificially.

This then is the Truth I deeply desire to proclaim with my words and my life, only by Grace, Lord make it so.  Amen.  }:- ❤️

#THEANSWER #LOVE #UNITY #RELATIONSHIPnotreligion #Trinity


https://cac.org/a-new-experience-2016-02-21/

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Reflection-for-the-Second-Sunday-of-Lent_2016.html?soid=1011221485028&aid=e2ncDOo8P8A#fblike

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Daily-Meditation--True-Intimacy.html?soid=1011221485028&aid=PTgjXg0LxdU#fblike

" I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me."  [Jesus, the Christ of God, praying for all humanity -cited in the gospel of John contained in the Holy Bible.]

No comments:

Post a Comment